Having someone work your leads

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.

Viewing 5 posts - 1 through 5 (of 5 total)
  • The situation is such that I have some leads that I don’t have the time to pursue. If I find someone to work these leads with the agreement that if he/she closes on a lead I want some type of share of the profits, how would I set this up so that I know if they do close on any of the leads?

Has anyone done something similar before?

Thanks,
    Rafael

Hi Rafael,

The first thing I’d have to ask is, are these bad leads, good leads, great leads? If they are good or great leads, they shouldn’t take that long for you to “work.” Be happy to give you my opinion with a little more detail of what you are working with.

Ben

Hi Ben,

Thanks for the reply.

These are some leads for vacant houses that I have. I am not sure how good they really are. They include, bank owned, privately owned, corporation owned, etc. It is a package that I bought a few months ago that includes leads for vacant properties and I still have like 9 months of these leads remaining. It is for all states and you can search by zip code, city, etc.

I wouldn’t mind helping this person because he doesn’t have a job and like I said, I don’t really have the resources to chase most of these leads. I am sending postcards to some in my market but someone else could benefit from this. I am just trying to figure out how to help someone but at the same time have a bit of control of what’s taking place and hopefully get a share if one of these materializes.

Any advise or ideas would be great.

Thanks,
    Rafael

Hi Rafael,

That clarifies it a little……….. I thought these were leads that were actually contacting you to sell their house.

For lists like this, I’m not sure how I would proceed. Hard to tell how good of a list it really is.

Ben

Rafael,

Most of these lists for vacant houses are sold to 1000s of other people who are pursuing the exact same leads. So the quality of the list is not good.

The best leads will always be leads for private sellers.

Bank owned properties are on MLS ( for free) so why pay for those leads?

If you can sort the list to only private sellers, then those would be worth pursuing – but focus on your own backyard unless you have a team or network set up in a distant area.

Viewing 5 posts - 1 through 5 (of 5 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.