La Canada California – needs to sell this week

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.

Viewing 6 posts - 1 through 6 (of 6 total)
  • Let me know if you are in or near La Canada. This lady got a new job and needs to move by the end of the week. I have not called her yet so I don’t know the numbers.

Jackie: La Canada according to google maps shows its approximately 132 miles from San Diego. Currently on Monday 2/27/2017 it is pouring down rain and the grounds are heavily saturated according to the news because of the unusual amount of rainfall this year. I am open to helping with an HBS sale within California or Nevada.

Jackie,

Do you want Patti and I to do a Highest Bidder Sale on this one? La Canada is right to Pasadena, so basically Los Angeles area. Need to know more about this.

Also, I got the contract negotiated and signed on the Hideaway, TX house 🙂

Jackie, any more information, or news about this property in La Cañada Flintridge in Los Angeles county in California? As per your post, the Seller is in a hurry to sell.

I am ready, and able to fly to LA to conduct a Highest Bidder Sale. I need information, to start collecting data, and analyzing best ways to address marketing at such a short notice. Also, the Seller may just need to leave in a week, and is thinking of wrapping up her real property affairs before she leaves town.

HI Ayesha

She is moving this weekend. She is not motivated enough to reduce her price or sell with seller financing. She knows she can get great cash flow if she rents it out. Then, if she moves back to the area, she can move back in to the house.

Without a big motivation it is impossible to make a deal.

When someone is not super motivated, the best thing we can do is move on to the next deal… but follow up about a month later with the non-motivated seller to see if their circumstances have changed.

This is how I do that:

In the File Vault, there is a Seller Questionnaire. Keep 10-20 of these handy at all times.
    Get all the information on the form.
    Tell the seller you need to do some research then you will call them back with an offer or two.
    If they don’t like your offers today it does not mean they will not accept your offer later.

The “low tech” way to keep track of follow ups is to create 12 folders, one for each month. If you call someone in February and there is no deal yet, stick their seller questionnaire form in the March folder for a 30 day follow up. If still no deal, put the Questionnaire in the April folder for a follow up.

Typically, you’ll get 20% of the follow ups. So follow up is important.

Viewing 6 posts - 1 through 6 (of 6 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.