Premium Training

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.

Viewing 2 posts - 1 through 2 (of 2 total)
    I’m new premium member. What type of format do you recommend following? So much material, hard to figure out which way to go or start. I’m not a complete newbie, I do have some experience in Real Estate and have been in the field over 20 years but just not as an investor. I’m looking for cash flow, so I’m thinking master lease might be great place to start. Any suggestions?

HI Hugh

It is good that you have identified what is most important to you – cash flow.

With that in mind, I would recommend two paths of study:

1. Master leasing/property management

2. Buying subject-to and with seller financing – then renting out the house.

You could also add in lease option but I would not recommend it because usually with an option, you need to cash out the house at some point in the future. If your objective is to generate cash flow, you don’t want to be forced in to selling the house.

A Master Lease is an ideal way to test drive the property and the neighborhood. Once you have determined that it is an area you and your tenants like, you can talk to the owner about buying the house with seller financing or subject-to the mortgage.

When you really focus on one thing – like generating cash flow – you are much more likely to meet your objectives.

Viewing 2 posts - 1 through 2 (of 2 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.