Who is Jack Miller? And Why You Need to Know..

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.

Viewing 2 posts - 1 through 2 (of 2 total)
  • Some of the real estate investing training at CashFlowDepot is from Jack Miller. Jack was the most creative and smart real estate investor I ever knew. Sadly, Jack passed away several years ago but his wisdom and knowledge lives on here at CashFlowDepot. When Jack died, he had almost 50 years of creative real estate experience. He survived recessions, real estate crashes, boom times, and many government regulation changes which nearly put other investors out of business. Jack was smart!

It took me three long years to talk Jack in to letting me record his seminars and start doing Coaching Calls. Thank God he finally agreed.

CashFlowDepot is the ONLY place you will find Jack Miller’s real estate investing videos, audios books and home study courses. (well the books and home study courses are also listed on Amazon). Premium Members get access to recorded Jack Miller seminars, Videos, coaching calls and much more.

Here are what some other investors have to say about the Legendary Jack Miller.

How to Make Big Money in Real Estate, by Jack Miller

Ode To the Mentor

Jack Miller learned a long time ago that he could make a 6% commission as a real estate agent (usually splitting half of it with another agent) OR, he could control a property with an OPTION then make a 10-20% commission.

Options are a way to control real estate without buying it or getting a loan or doing any repairs. You usually need $10, but not more than $100 to control any property if you do Options the way Jack Miller teaches.

CashFlowDepot has the most and best training about using Options – mostly taught by Jack Miller but we also have training by some of his students about the way they use options too.

I (Jackie) have made more money using Options than any other technique. Options can literally change your life.

This is what some of Jack Miller’s students have to say about Options:

Viewing 2 posts - 1 through 2 (of 2 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.