Wholesale Deal

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.

Viewing 5 posts - 1 through 5 (of 5 total)
  • I have a question, so I’m talking to a experienced realtor.
    And he states that I have to be a realtor to even sell a property under contract to a buyer to make a profit? Is this true?

It is true that you need to be a real estate agent if you want to list properties that you do not own or that you do not CONTROL with a contract. I assure you that 99% of real estate agents do not understand what wholesaling is. So they assume you doing the same thing they are doing… which you are NOT.

That’s why you need to get a contract to control the property before you sell it or before you do a highest bidder sale.

You should also NOT be looking for wholesale opportunities using a real estate agent anyway.

You should ONLY deal with the seller directly for wholesaling.

Jackie I’m looking in the file vault and I’m not sure on which section has the example purchase agreement contracts for a wholesale deal.

Jackie,
    Can you recomend a place where I can find a sample for an assignment contracts. I have a signed option agreement
    and a vey motivated buyer that I want assign the contract
    to .

There are samples of buy, sell and assign contracts in my book FLiP DEALS, available at

FLIP DEALS: Real Estate Profits on Steroids – How You Can Make $3,000 to $30,000 This Month in Real Estate

Be sure to check out the articles about wholesaling in our BLOG

Viewing 5 posts - 1 through 5 (of 5 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.