Join CashFlowDepot for FREE and get instant access to Jack Miller’s Foundations of Wealth video series
In this comprehensive, 11-hour presentation Jack shares the fundamental principles you need to know in order to be a successful real estate entrepreneur. This information is ideal for anyone who is just getting started in the business as well as for those who would like a review of the basics.
Create a CashFlowDepot account to watch the video. It’s 100% Free!
Jack Miller’s Foundations of Wealth
For the person who wants to build wealth and is starting with little or nothing, the single family house offers more possibilities than any other type of investment. But there’s a catch! You must have an intense desire to be rich, and you must be willing to work hard and learn as much as you can about real estate. Start your journey today with Jack Miller’s Foundations of Wealth video series.
Foundations of Wealth is broken up into 12 parts and 24 videos. You’ll also get a downloadable PDF with a glossary of important real estate terms and example contracts. Here is some of what’s covered:
- What it takes to be successful and wealthy
- How to gain confidence & set goals
- The differences between successful & unsuccessful people
- Tools of the real estate business
- What you need to prioritize in order to succeed
- How the housing cycle works in the US
- How to get the best possible financing
- Why you shouldn’t count on house appreciation
- The benefits of buying income real estate
- How to avoid personally guaranteeing debt
- Why single family homes are better than other types of investments
- Why looking at comps can be misleading
- Things to avoid when buying houses
- Understanding credit and debt
- How to get started with no money and no credit
- An overview of important real estate contracts
- How to find motivated sellers
- Why you must always be making offers
- Important clauses to include in your offers
- Tips on negotiating with sellers
- DIY home inspections
- Using lawyers, title, and escrow companies
- How to protect your assets
Who is Jack Miller?
Jack is like the godfather of single family home real estate investing! He bought, sold, leased, and managed hundreds of properties over 45 years and he was one of the first people to view single family homes as an investment vehicle, not just something you lived in. He had been teaching seminars to sold out crowds since the 1970’s and helped thousands of people achieve financial freedom and success. Jack loved sharing his knowledge of real estate and was still actively teaching seminars up until shortly before his death in 2009 at age 78. Jack co-founded CashFlowDepot so his teachings would continue to live on after he passed away.