Starting in 2008, there was a rapid “meltdown” in the housing market. Prices started dropping like a rock, it became harder to buy or sell because financing dried up. The subprime loans which fueled housing sales for much of the previous 10 years suddenly stopped.
Now, many years later investors are still dealing with effects of the subprime meltdown. Plus many predict that another meltdown is coming which could be even worse than the 2008 real estate meltdown. Now is the time to learn how to spot the signals and how to take advantage of the opportunities to come.
Listen to Jack Miller explain why the subprime meltdown happened so quickly and where the NEW opportunities are today.
- How to get liquid by being able to sell your house in a buyer’s market, how to improve your income, and ultimately, how to use your liquidity to buy at pre-boom prices where the opportunity is.
- Learn how to buy wholesale deals, how to buy foreclosures, how to buy houses cheap, and how to get the most bang for your buck through negotiation with distressed homeowners, investors, and lenders.
- How to structure investments, and how to divide property and profits with investors using leases, options, interest, cash flow, amortization, and appreciation.
- Learn about how to find discount opportunities through liens and 2nd mortgages, cold-canvassing market techniques, making money in pre-foreclosure and foreclosure markets, and selling houses using Beneficial Interest of Trusts.
- How to develop the right attitude and mindset to make money with houses, how to make wise selections on which houses to buy, and how to amass wealth through rentals.
- How and why you need to create financial security with monthly cash flow.