Cash Flow Concepts
This ebook is included with a lifetime membership.
~ Step-by-Step Guide to More Cash Flow and More Success ~
Imagine being able to spend 3 days with the most successful real estate entrepreneur! The sole purpose of this encounter is to learn the secrets to their success and what things they would do differently if they started all over again.
That’s exactly what you’ll get with Cash Flow Concepts! With Jack Miller’s four decades of experience he “figured out” what it takes to make it BIG in this business.
CashFlow Concepts covers every aspect of what it takes to achieve massive success, build wealth, and create enough cash flow to more than support your lifestyle. If you don’t plan for, and work towards, these objectives you’ll never get there. With CashFlow Concepts, Jack explains all the things you need to think through and plan for in advance. You’ll learn:
• How to Think BIGGER and Still Set Realistic Goals
• The One Biggest Thing You Want to AVOID
• How to Retire in 5 Years of Less
• Which Techniques Work Best with The Least Risk
• Low/No Cost Marketing Strategies
• How to Get 0% Financing .. Without Banks
• Buying Subject to Tricks to Avoid Due on Sale
• Negotiation Techniques
• And MUCH MORE
It’s time to start planning on ways to cope with the challenges of tomorrow. Start with your own goals. Set a time frame and financial framework within which you intend to implement action to achieve them. Understand the rules. Learn what to do and what not to do. Like the cop said to the man who asked him: “How do you get to Carnegie Hall?” – PRACTICE, PRACTICE, PRACTICE!
Whether we fail or succeed, we first do it conceptually. Ultimately, thinking people work to fulfill their expectations of themselves rather than merely for money.
Think of life as a journey that extends from birth to death. Both the start and finish of the trip are clearly marked. Everyone starts at one point and proceeds toward the other. The only thing we don’t know is the route we’re going to take. Planning this trip to make it as enjoyable and entertaining as possible is the challenge that all truly successful people must ultimately meet.
Reaching goals almost always involves making enough money to be able to devote time to non-financial pursuits. This process can’t be done from a lofty perch in some ivory tower. You’ve got to plan your financial life and pursue the goals you set just as vigorously as you plan your family life.
Without proper planning, where will you end up 5 years from now, 10 years from now?
Get Cash Flow Concepts to learn how to plan for success and what steps you need to take to achieve it faster!
For years we’ve been kicking around the same statistics about failure and success: For 100 persons aged 25 today, at age 65 in 40 years 36 will have died, 5 will still be working, 4 will be independent, but not well off, 54 will be dependent upon charity, family or the tax payer just to stay alive, and ONLY I WILL BE FINANCIALLY INDEPENDENT of family and/or government support.
Why do these differences exist? Most people aim too low. They expect too little of themselves and they measure their progress against the average person in their community. They don’t realize until too late that the average person that they’re using as a role model will most likely be one of the ones who’ll exist solely because of charity in one form or the other when their earning years are passed. This includes most public employees.
Learn exactly what you need to do to be in the top 1% who are financially independent. Cash Flow Concepts will teach you how.
Table of Contents
5. Secrets of Building Wealth
7. Setting and Meeting Personal Goals
12. Deciding How Rich You Want to Be
19. Goal-Setting Secrets From A to Z
32. Financial Rules of the Road
41. Planning To Meet Financial Objectives
50. Avoiding Mistakes That Create Loss
60. Cash Flow Management
64. Income and Expense Statement
71. Forecasting Cash Flow Needs
78. Using Private Lines of Credit
81. Importance of Credit Ratings
87. Let’s Talk Advertising
92. Negotiating Your Own Profits “Going In”
103. Letter of Intent………………DOCUMENT
114. Trade Ins, Trade Ups, Trade Downs
117. Compounding Wealth-Building Concepts
118. Converting Compound to Simple Interest
119. Multiple Note Strategies
126. Buying Paper With Paper
127. Zero Interest Financing
133. Changing Due On Sale to Due on Discovery
138. Hands Off Management Systems
146. Setting Competitive Rents
151. Abstract of Rental Contract ………DOCUMENT
157. Tenants’ Joint Liability Agreement
160. Motivational Eviction Letter……..DOCUMENT
163. Money-Saver Check-List …….DOCUMENT
165. Tenant Inspection and Inventory
171. Tenant’s Option to Purchase …….DOCUMENT
177. Using Options to Buy, Sell, and Lease
185. Buy/Hold vs Buy/Sell Techniques
189. Making Money With Houses Nobody Wants
194. Financing Fixer Uppers
198. Asset Protection
200. Land Trust Insights
204. Avoiding Liability, Litigation, and Loss
208. Stopping Law Suits Before They Start