2014 Convention

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.

Viewing 6 posts - 1 through 6 (of 6 total)
  • Last Wednesday I flew to Austin Texas for a seminar. It was great to see many of you there!

The day I got back to Panama, on Monday, I had to hit the ground running to finish up a Panama Relocation Tour which just ended today.

So, after I catch my breath I will be back to work and catch up on emails.

In the last week, I probably had 20 emails asking when the 2014 CashFlowDepot Convention will be in Panama

I have two choices — July or mid-September

Which would you prefer???

We will have the Convention at this all-inclusive resort on the Pacific Ocean

http://www.starwoodhotels.com/sheraton/property/overview/index.html?propertyID=3693

But….

This time I will get everyone to fly in to Panama City, spend the night at a hotel there. Then a big bus (or 2) will take us all to the resort at the same time. This will be much easier and more affordable so I can keep the costs down for the convention.

Then I will arrange for the big bus to take people back to Panama City on 2 different days. You can go back right after the event or stay a few days to enjoy the beach.

Let me know which dates work better for you.

It has also been suggested that we wait until January 2015

So when it is cold and miserable up north, you can come down to the warmth and sunshine in Panama

It does not matter to me. Let me know what you prefer

September

January 2015.

My order of preference
    #1 January 2015
    #2 Mid September 2014
    not interested in July 2014

Thanks for arranging!!

Ok, it is decided.

I’m going to skip 2014 and move the Convention to January 2015. 16-18th

More details will come later this year

Start making plans to be in Panama in January 2015!

Viewing 6 posts - 1 through 6 (of 6 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.