5-day sale

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.

Viewing 2 posts - 1 through 2 (of 2 total)
  • I am going to be selling by the “5-day” method pioneered by Bill Effros and discussed by Jackie.

I am a broker selling my own property and I’m considering putting it in to the MLS for the 5 day period. I imagine this would increase traffic.

I expect someone might ask about paying the cobroke. In anticipation of that question my answer would be I would keep the playing field level. I would not pay buyer brokers or cobrokes.

I am interested in hearing from those who have run a 5-day and what reaction they might have to this idea.

Many thanks.
    Rick Cohn

Anonymous

HI Rick

You’ll have better attendance if you make it a 7 day sale. So a full weekend of advertising before the weekend of the open house. signs signs signs are imperative for success.

it has been my experience that you will have very little realtor activity at the property and they will be reluctant to bring their clients if you are not paying a commission. HOWEVER that is the way you have to set it up to “level the playing field” I really do not think there is any value in puttin git on MLS

We’re doing another conference call about Highest Bidder Sales the first Tuesday in February and I’ll have several people on the line up have run them with great success.

Viewing 2 posts - 1 through 2 (of 2 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.