A birddog makes a difference

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.

Viewing 4 posts - 1 through 4 (of 4 total)
  • I for once found a great birddog. He’s a young man in my church and wants to raise money to buy a home. I told him to go out and find me homes and gave specific instructions. Within a week, he has brought me 22 homes and so far each of them is a perfect candidate for a wholesale deal! I can’t hardly keep up with him. This is blessing as I am raising funds to move back to Panama. I am hoping that if we (birddog anf I) do well together, he can still find homes for me and I structure the deals while in Panama.

Hi Panamapreacher

Would you be so gracious as to share the exact specific’s you gave to your bird dog? I have had a great response to my bird dog ad on CL but I have many troubles getting a true wholesale house from them. I feel I have given them specifics of my needs but I feel I must be missing something.

Thank you
    Wes J

Yes in the past I also have had that happen. I would come across birddogs that would send me REOs and those didn’t work for me.
    The yound man I have now works for the city streets dept and drives around all day. I told him EXACTLY what I was looking for…. No signs on house, no papers in windows or doors, no garbage cans out, no sprinkers out, no power running to house, no lock box, grown over with weeds and tall grass, boarded windows and doors, possible fence aorund it, spray painted and homeless possibly living in them and no one knows what’s up with the house.
    These were clear instructions and he’s followed them to a T! I need to get organized as I currently have 26 houses like this and 6 cash buyers at hand! I gotta locate owners now and do a quick search on titles.

Arcinio

You’re right, you have to clearly define what you do NOT want before you can even start describing what you DO want.

Sounds like this property locator will be a great resource for you.

Viewing 4 posts - 1 through 4 (of 4 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.