Absolute Beginner

Posted in Options

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.

Viewing 4 posts - 1 through 4 (of 4 total)
  • Hello Jackie ,Don Wede,and follow members or “THe Tribe”

I have just bought Jack’s Options Course and though I am completely fascinated by the opportunities and possiblities with Options,I am a bit overwheming about where to start.

I have my Calif DRE Agents license and have access to MLS so I can find Expired Listings.

Median Bread and Butter 3 Bedroom 2 Bath 2 car garage Jack Miller/John Schaub house in a decent Blue Collar neighborhood lists for about 350-375K where I live in Los Angeles.

I would like to use Jacks techniques where I simply canvas a neighhood and ask the home owner would you like to sell your house on an option?

Questions

I need to know in your opinion;

01 How much option consideration should I offer to pay in this scenario?

02 Can I buy at 80 cents or less on the dollar here?

03 What are commons reasons to look for why the home owner would consider this?

04 What other practical low cost ways can I market and let the world know I do these options

05 Am I going in the right direction here?

Any help given would be greatly appreciated

Best Regards
    Dave Doyle
    Monrovia,Calif;)

Dave:

I have been using $100.00 in my market and had no objections. Give it a try at $100.00 and see what happens. In your market it may be a different number.

Test your market try 80% and see what flys. I use 80% because my market is 8–200 K. This will give me the profit that I need. This is not a hard and fast number. I have been a little fexable with this number. This is were I start. You need to figure at what number there is the profit you are happy with, and the deal still works. I have offered to split the real estate commision with realtors listing the property for the sellers. Look at each deal and see what works.

I think canvasing an area is a great idea. Do to time constraints I have not done this yet. I will give it a try some time in the future. I think when you do your canvasing you need to go in open minded. Each situation may require different techniques.

I don’t think you advertise you use options. Options is just one way to solve real estate and real estate related finiancing problems.

If it is ok with Jackie I will post my phone number for you if you have more questions.

Don Wede

Thanks for gettin” back Don,,,

If you would be so kind ,could you e mail me at a convenient time
    and give me you number,,,
    I will be brief on the telephone,as I have some specific questions for option strategy for you,,,
    I am very sincere and do want to pursue this in my market,,,

Thanks you very kindly,,,,

My Cellular is 626 443 2562

My Best
    Dave Doyle
    Monrovia,Calif

Sorry Don,,,

I wanted to include my e mail address

[email protected]

My Best

Dave Doyle
    Monrovia,Calif

Viewing 4 posts - 1 through 4 (of 4 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.