Advertising to find Sellers for HBS

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.

Viewing 6 posts - 1 through 6 (of 6 total)
    , I just had a script done on Fiverr to pull our local probate listings. I am going to start mailing to them to see if I can find an HBS.
    , My question is what do I put in the mailing? Do I let them know I can help them sell their house in 7 days, or should I just say something like ‘I want to buy your house’, and then talk to them about an HBS when I meet with them.
    , I’m just worried some realtor will get a hold of my mailing and freak out that I am trying to sell houses without a license.

Just be sure to get an Option before you do the HBS…and tell any real estate agent who contacts you to mind their own business. ;-)

In the mailing I would stay away stating that you can help them sell their house in seven days. That would be an enticement to get a Realtors dander up. Draft your verbiage and let us CFD members critique it.

Don Wede

In your advertising, You should never say you are going to “help” them sell their house!

You should advertise sell your house fast or we buy houses fast, and include NO Commission, ANY Condition.

When they call, you should initially get all the information on the seller questionnaire, then tell them you need to do some reesearch to deterime the best solutions. When you call back (within 12-24 hours max) tell them about a highest bidder sale but explain why you need to get a contract to purchase the house before you can proceed.

Don’t be so locked in to doing a Highest Bidder Sale with this list! You may be able to buy with seller financing or lease option or master lease. Be flexible. Listen to their needs. Know how many people are involved.

You will have a much better success rate if you offer TWO solutions to their situation instead of only going for a Highest Bidder Sale.

Say something like, “well, mrs. seller, I can solve your real estate problem by doing thisss or thattttttttt. Which one works best for you? ”

If you only offer a highest bidder sale as a solution they can only say yes or no. If they say no, you could bring up offer #2. But It is usually better to make two offers up front.

Let me know how it turns out.

Sounds great. Thanks everyone. I’m actually in the process of unwinding all my rental properties to turn them into Assisted Living Facilities, so I’m not sure I want to take on a bunch of extra rentals. But I could probably find a long-term tenant that I could sell the place to on owner financing as well. I may be moving once I have everything set up. I would like to do some HBS’ or wholesaling to raise some cash for the transition.
    , I will draft some language for the ads and see what you guys think. Thanks.
    , Oh and MERRY CHRISTMAS EVERYONE! Happy Holidays and Happy New Year!

Hi Hal,

Would you be willing to walk me through your fiver listing and how that turned out for identifying probate leads?

-Deb K
    Columbus, Ohio

Viewing 6 posts - 1 through 6 (of 6 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.