Bed and Breakfast on 23 acres

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.

Viewing 3 posts - 1 through 3 (of 3 total)

I remember that someone on the forum has experience with Bed and Breakfasts. Do you know who?

I just got an option contract on a 8,000 sf B & B on 23 acres that also includes a pond and 2 other houses . I negotiated to buy with seller financing with a low down. ( but I can always create a note and sell the note for for down in necessary)

Could use some ideas on how to find a potential buyer for a B & B. What are the HOT buttons?

I’ve done just about any other kind of deal but this one is new to me. (I;ll try anything)

Thanks
    Jackie

Do you still have the option on the B&B?
    I would think if it didn’t sell with the previous owner as a B&B you might need to go a different route.

B&B’s are hard to sell as such because it takes a certain person to want to work at that, making your odds very small at a buyer.

I would look into splitting up the houses and land. Selling one to pay for all, keeping one two or acreage, etc.
    Dee-Texas

Anonymous

It was previously listed as just a huge house with a lot of bedrooms and 23 acres. It was not marketed as a B & B and seller financing was not offered before.

Viewing 3 posts - 1 through 3 (of 3 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.