Buying CA IOU’s

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.

Viewing 3 posts - 1 through 3 (of 3 total)

I’ve heard that some people are buying CA IOU’s and reselling them on craigslist and ebay.

Anyone doing this?

I think I would be worried that CA will go bankrupt and the paper will be worthless soon.

Anonymous

Greg

I would not rush to buy gold. The government could force you to turn it in – it’s happened before.

If you want to invest in something, think about thinks that will be valuable to trade or barter.

The downfall was not inevitable! But it is happening. It’s not too late to stop the madness I hope.

Jackie

Jackie,
    This would never happen. CA is one of the good states–Barry will never let one of the states that supports him fail. The country (ie us taxpayers) will bail out CA before it slips too far. We are witnessing the downfall of a nation at this time. After 233 years, it was inevitable.

I know Jack has talked about buying metal bullion in the past and said he never made any money on it. I am wondering what his feelings are about metals now that we are seeing an environment that has never existed. I am not suggesting selling everything and buying gold, silver, platinum and palladium, but I wonder if it is a good area to hold a few bucks in. Certainly better than having a bunch of treasury notes in hand or under your mattress.
    Greg

Viewing 3 posts - 1 through 3 (of 3 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.