code violations?

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.

Viewing 3 posts - 1 through 3 (of 3 total)
    I have the code violations list for my city. There are about 330 addresses, some owners are private, llc’s, heirs of deceased owner, and 2 are bank owned. how should i go about attacking this list to wholesale? send letters? call? which ones should i contact first for the most likely response. I am a little confused on how these code violations are resolved. when i get the property under contract how do i tell my potential buyer that there are code violations? do the code violations have to be resolved first before the property can be sold? thanks for all the help!

Anonymous

send postcards to all, you need to disclose that there is a code violation to your buyer, they get the list of what needs to be done to the property and have to complete everything to get a CO ( certificate of occupancy)

Let me make sure I am correct on this, get under contract, contact buyer’s list, let them know about code violation, and then close. Is there anything I have to do as a wholesaler to get the code violation resolved? Or is that the responsibility of my end buyer who is rehabbing the home?
    thanks jackie

Viewing 3 posts - 1 through 3 (of 3 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.