Commonwealth Letters

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.

Viewing 7 posts - 1 through 7 (of 7 total)

are the Commonwealth Letters by JM you find in the blog collected in a book form here on the site? Thanks, Jeff

I was just thinking the same thing! I actually have a hard time finding the letters all in one place here on the site or is it just me?

I’m not sure if the Commonwealth Letters can be found in a book. But looking around eBooks from JM that I had downloaded a couple of years ago from the CFD site, I ran across the Tactics & Strategies Manual which is a collection of a whole bunch of blog articles that JM wrote a few years before he left us. The short articles are very similar to the Commonwealth Letters. The manual is huge, like almost 300 pages and is very well put together. He was such a great writer and a genius.

Thx/Rafael

I think you’re right, Rafael. Thanks!

We do not have the commonwealth letters in a book format… yet.

What is the best way to find/read them?

William, if you go to resources section, see the drop down menu. to find the Commonwealth Letters.

Keep in mind that these were written many years ago, from 1978 to 2009, but the history seems to repeat itself and the information on how to deal with problems remains the same. Jack Miller was brilliant and always had a good Plan B or exit strategy.

Viewing 7 posts - 1 through 7 (of 7 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.