Create Your Own Economy using OPM

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.

Viewing 3 posts - 1 through 3 (of 3 total)

Lonnie Scruggs recently did a presentation called “Create Your Own Economy” That’s such a great title so I borrowed it for this email.

You see, when you learn how to make money with real estate it really does not matter what’s happening in the rest of the world.

You can literally ‘Create Your Own Economy’ by buying properties that produce cash flow each month and large chunks of money too.

Often you can buy or control real estate with just a little money down – maybe a few hundred dollars.

Sometimes, it takes a lot of money to buy the best deals. This is usually the case when you are buying REO or foreclosure properties. You just can’t buy those kinds of properties with creative financing techniques. But you can buy
    bank owned real estate at 50 – 60 – 80% discounts now!

So, you need a quick and easy way to tap in to a lot of money to buy these deals while they last. (Jack Miller says we can get these kinds of deals for about 2 more years)

Cash Flow Depot has just what you need!

On April 3 -5th in Dallas Texas we have assembled an EXPERT team to teach you EXACTLY how to find private lenders who will put up the money for your deals. You’ll learn how to structure deals with Private Lenders and how to create Joint Ventures.

You’ll learn:

>> How to get Total Strangers to Fund Your Deals

>> The Pros and Cons of Working with Friends and Family

>> How to Match the Right Lender to Your Deals

>> Finding Long Term Equity Partners

>> And Much more…

You can see details about this event at

http://www.PrivateLenderMagnet.com

Our team of private lender experts have raised more then $300 MILLION dollars in private money. They will teach you how to be a Money Magnet too.

There will be many private lenders at the event!

Some of these lenders have money to lend to you NOW! So bring details about the deals to see if it is a good fit.

The last time we did an event like this we were quite surprised that 30% of the attendees were actually private lender looking for people they could lend money to!

Similar events are selling for more than $2,000. But they don’t come close to the Quality and Quantity of information you’ll learn!

Your price for this information packed 3-day event is only $497!
    You can add a friend or partner for just $300 more.

If you are a CashFlowDepot member you get a $100 DISCOUNT!

Sign up now for the http://www.PrivateLenderMagnet.com seminar which will be in
    Irving Texas April 3 – 5th ( Irving near Dallas)

You really CAN create your own economy when you combine your skills
    for finding deals and OPM from Private Lenders.

I look forward to seeing you in Dallas in April.

To Your Extreme Success

Jackie Lange

P.S. The last time I got a private lender loan, I paid 2% interest …to accrue. Join me at the event and I’ll reveal how I got that kind of Private Lender deal!!

The money is out there looking for a place to go.

Come to http://www.PrivateLenderMagnet.com to learn how to attract Private Lenders’s money like a magnet.

Jackie,

To attend the private money seminar will cost me $397.00. If I bring a guest what will his cost be to attend.

David Lunsford

Anonymous

HI David
    It is $300 more for the 2nd person — so the total cost for 2 would be $697. Find someone on Cash Flow Depot who is going and team up to save

Jackie

Viewing 3 posts - 1 through 3 (of 3 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.