Crew 3.0

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.

Viewing 6 posts - 1 through 6 (of 6 total)

We’ve been busy working on a whole new crewealth web site. There’s still a lot to be done but I wanted to get your input on new features you would like to see.

Here are some of the things we are working on:

The Learning Center will be a lot easier to use. You’ll be able to keep track of what you have already watched, listened to or read.

When you’re crew – you’ll be able to see if there are other people online too and we’ll hae a CHAT room for quick and easy conversations.

NO SALES PAGE. the web site will be strictly for members only and you won’t see that sales page before you log in. What you will see is what’s new on the site.

Easier navigation — you’ll love the new look to go with it.

We’ll be moving all the posts from this forum over to the new forum.

New video player with a larger screen.

the new web site will be a lot faster than the current site.

Each of you can set up a profile page where you can add your photo, where you’re from and what real estate experience you have. The profile will be linked to the forum so you can “see” who you are talking to. You’ll also easily be able to send Private messages or emails to other members.

We’ll have a special section where MEMBERS can share files, contracts, leads, etc…

That’s just the tip of the iceberg — there’s a lot more coming soon.

But before we get too far in to the process I want to know what YOU would want>

What can we do to make crewealth easier for you to use and help you learn more – faster????

You are welcome to post your comments here or you may email me at [email protected]

All suggestions and comments are welcome. Tell me what you like and what you don’t like.

We’re making it better.

Jackie

Jackie,
    Crew 3.0 sounds great!! Thanks for your efforts.
    Hank

Anonymous

Jimi,

I agree with you. I think it is a waste to have all these categories. Most people can’t figure out which one it needs to go in anyway.

WAY back when we first started CREW, we had a focus group conference call and the categories was something that they all said would make the forum better so that’s why we did it.

I’d really like to hear what everyone’s opinionis now.

If we have a good search feature, then you can easily search for what ever kind of topic you are looking for.

What do you think folks?

jackie

I prefer the chronological way.Sometimes by reading a post on a subject you are not thinking about will actually help you or give you an idea that will help you on your particular subject.

Winston

Anonymous

I going to make sure the profile feature works on the new forum so we can all upload a photo and write where we are from and what our speciality is.

That will help us all connect at seminars too.

Keep the ideas coming!

We’re working on the new site now

Jackie

Have you considered changes to the forum/message board?
    While it seems perfectly logical to organize it “topically” as the current board does, it seems that the most active rei message boards are organized “chronologically”.

Viewing 6 posts - 1 through 6 (of 6 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.