Criteria for choosing a farm area?

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.

Viewing 4 posts - 1 through 4 (of 4 total)

Build your buyers list BEFORE you start looking for wholesale deals.

Let your buyers tell you where they want houses – that’s YOUR FARM.

To build your buyers list, look in the newspaper, thrifty nickel, etc for the we buy houses ads – call them all.
    When you see we buy houses signs – write down the number and call them too.

Visit with landlords/investors at the RICH club.

As property managers if they have any landlords looking for more properties – if so where.

I am having a difficult time narrowing my farm area down. I originally chose my farm area based on where other wholesalers where doing business but I have gotten a couple of houses under contract in those areas and I keep getting told that they are in war zones that is why I am having a difficult time getting rid of them. Obviously copying what other wholesalers are doing was not the wisest decision. I was just wondering if you guys have set criteria that you use for choosing your farm areas?

Thanks,
    Michelle

Thanks Jackie, I received your real estate profit secrets course the other day and i just wanted to let you know how nice it is to finally get a course that is as detailed as yours is.

Anonymous

Thanks Michelle!

If you have any questions just post them here of shoot me an email at [email protected] or call me at 972-496-6032

Viewing 4 posts - 1 through 4 (of 4 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.