D-Gram by Danny Williams

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.

Viewing 1 post (of 1 total)

May 26, 2008

Positive Cash Flow

Positive Cash Flow is the lifeblood of a long term Real Estate Investor. It is what allows Ann and me the freedom to operate our working lives on our terms and not at the whims of a corporate employer as we used to do.

This topic has been on my mind constantly over the past two weeks. I was honored to speak to two different investor groups in the Southern California area in early May where I heard this refrain many times??You can?t get Positive Cash Flow in California.? I wanted to scream, ?Oh yes you can! I know people that do.? But I kept it to myself.

Rather, I told the California folks if I was suddenly transplanted to their market it would take me six months to learn and adapt to local market conditions. And I honestly believe I could produce Positive Cash Flow in six months, especially in this downturn. I made a list to myself of ways to do just that if it happened.

Since I have returned to my home state of Georgia I have listened to an outstanding CD Set titled, Don?t Get Voted Off Real Estate Island by Mike Cantu who operates out of Southern California. Listening to Mike?s series I made constant notes from his many nuggets, many of which may become future D Grams. One of Mike?s nuggets said, ?Positive Cash Flow is only limited by your management ability.?

I agree with Mike. The first item on my list if I was suddenly transplanted to the California market was to solve someone else?s management problem to create cash flow. In this market, there has to be many opportunities to do exactly that. This whole RE business is about getting paid to solve other people?s problems. In fact, I contend that concept is the basis for the entire US economy.

Future messages will talk about this in more detail, but gear your mind to getting paid to solve problems. It creates Positive Cash Flow.

God Bless,

DW

P.S. I recommend Mike Cantu?s CD set to you. They can be ordered from Mike or respond to me and I will help you get them.

Dreams are realized through goals,

Goals are achieved through deals,

Deals begin with offers,

Make Offers!

Viewing 1 post (of 1 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.