D-Gram – by Danny Williams

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.

Viewing 1 post (of 1 total)

June 2, 2008

OPM vs. OPI

I hope you love what you do half as much as I love what I do. My company actually pays me to go to seminars. While there, I get to learn from some of the brightest people in my business. I get to listen to them as a student, but better yet, I get to socialize with them and sometimes I even get to go to lunch and dinner with some of them. I am free to ask any questions on my mind. And they will answer honestly.

I just returned from Bobby Redwine?s Mobile Home Profit Secrets in Dallas, Texas. Mobile Home investing is about cash flow, the lifeblood of the RE investing world.

Being around the people I found there inspires, encourages and excites me. Many that receive these missives think I know it all. It only takes half a day around the other folks, especially the younger,? techie types? to remind me I still have a lot to learn. Plus, I always hear a new idea or two. Today?s new idea was about OPI.

Most RE investors have heard about using OPM ? Other People?s Money – to help them achieve their goals. OPM is essentially borrowed money. Quincy Long of the Entrust Group spoke to the group about IRA investing. He introduced OPI ? Other People?s IRA?s. Quincy knows this concept as few others do. He proposes using your own IRA money to secure your long-term future, plus using other people?s IRA money to meet current cash flow needs.

This is certainly a topic too complex to explain in a few paragraphs. You may want to check out Quincy?s website at http://www.EntrustTexas.com.

I can attest. I learned to use both OPM and OPI as did many of my fellow seminar attendees. We love the lifestyle it has created for us. You can do it too, but it takes some education. As I always say, you must invest in yourself.

OPM and OPI. They can brighten your future!!

God Bless,

DW

Dreams are realized through goals,
    Goals are achieved through deals,
    Deals begin with offers,
    Make Offers!

Viewing 1 post (of 1 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.