David Tilney

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.

Viewing 5 posts - 1 through 5 (of 5 total)
  • Did anyone go to the David Tilney property management Seminar recently? I couldn’t because i was the Best man in my brothers wedding that was held over the weekened. Does anyone know if he has a home study course or CD’s of any of his Seminar’s I could buy?

You will have to catch another course. Go to davidtilney.com and see when his next course is. He does not sell books and tapes.
    Don Wede

There is not( and never will be) a home study course. You have to go to the live seminar to learn David’s system. There is a lot of instruction that goes with his training and there’s no way he can make sure you “get it” if you just buy a home study course. It is well worth the time and money to go to the live event.

There are a few videos in the Landlord section of THE DEPOT.

Keep an eye on his website and find out when the next class is. Of all the courses I have taken, his has been the most practical and easy to apply. He does things that are taught no where else that work really well. When you find out the date he is holding the class, block it out on your calender and make it a point to get there for all three days. I’ve taken it twice and need to get back for a third time.

Ditto for all said. David’s property management mindset and methods are very different than anything anyone else teaches. A super course you’ll be happy to have attended and you’ll refer back to your course material regularly!!

Viewing 5 posts - 1 through 5 (of 5 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.