Deal construction assistance

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.

Viewing 5 posts - 1 through 5 (of 5 total)

Hi CashFlowDepot members,

I am meeting with an owner of a property that inherited a property from his mother.
    He is not interested in the property and would like a quick sale.

Some details:

Beds: 4
    Bath: 1
    Sq Ft: 940 sq ft
    Lot: 5000 sq ft
    Built: 1924
    Asking; 730k
    Market Value: 950k – 1.2 M

My current thinking is to get the property under contract and wholesale the property to a rehabber and collect an assignment fee on close. I understand that there are many schools of thought on what to offer. I understand that often that you take 70% of the ARV. So without looking at the property, if I take 70% of 950k which is the low end of the range a reasonable offer could potentially be 665k – 700k.

In any case, I would be interested to understand from the community how best to structure the potential deal.

Thanks in advance,

Ray

Ray,
    Highest Bidder Sale may be the best way to go on this one. Do you know the marketplace?

Anonymous

I am familiar with the market. It is a property that is need of TLC. Are you suggesting that after I get the property under contract that I turn around and sell it as a highest bidder sale? Or, work with the seller to agree to a highest bidder sale. If it is indeed the latter, how would I get compensated?

Thanks in advance,

Ray

Ray,

Great question!

I am NOT a shill for CFD, but….
    Invest in Jackie’s “Highest Bidder Sale” materials.

She covers all the aspects of the HBS in detail.
    You’ll not regret it.

I did and I’ve made $$ with it several times.

Keep us posted,

Mike Weiss

I agree with Mike. The information you will gain is priceless. No need to close on the house and then try to resell. You would have a negotiated price with the seller. Anything over that could be your profits. Allot of investors agree to split profit with owner over a negotiated strike price.

Viewing 5 posts - 1 through 5 (of 5 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.