Direct Mail – Letter Copy

Posted in Marketing

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.

Viewing 9 posts - 1 through 9 (of 9 total)
  • I’m not sure if this is a resource somewhere on the site, but I have been looking for a premade letter that I can use to test my direct mailing list for wholesaling houses. I wanted to start with something I knew that was tried and true. I need a letter that I know works, that way I’m not reinventing the wheel.

I would really appreciate any help on this matter. Thank You!

What list is this letter going to?

I was going to procure a code violations list

code violations

I just listened to Adam Johnson on a pod cast last night. He uses one letter for every target market. He has been mailing for well over 10 years. His insight the most important theme is continuous mailing. Let’s see what our experts here have to say. With post cards I go monthly for three months then every three months.

A postcard will get better results than a letter! It does not need to be opened — the seller will see your message right away.

You should keep it fairy generic, as Don said.

My postcards said something like

Sell Your House In 7 Days

Any Condition
    No Real Estate Commission
    No Closing Costs

Take what you want, leave everything else at the house

####

I’m out of the country now so I do not have access to my old files. When I get back home, I will upload my postcards and other marketing materials to the File Vault at

https://www.cashflowdepot.com/education/file-vault/

Jackie,

I am very interested in the postcard you referenced in this thread. I have been checking the file vault but don’t see it.

Do you have a bunch printed with your message and hand write the seller’s name and address?

Thanks.

Thanks Kimberly

After returning from Mexico, I completely forgot about the postcard. I will find the file and upload it in The Vault this week.

Some of the postcards I use and a special report have been posted in the File Vault

https://www.cashflowdepot.com/education/file-vault/

Members will need to log in to download them.

Viewing 9 posts - 1 through 9 (of 9 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.