Do the Election Results Change Anything for YOU?

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.

Viewing 5 posts - 1 through 5 (of 5 total)
  • I’m sure some of you are thrilled and many are very disappointed in the election results.

The results will determine the course of the country for the next 4 years.

How will it change the way you run your business, if at all?

It insures that the economy will NOT be getting better. There was only a very slight chance of the economy improving had Romney won, but now there is no chance at all. It will just get harder for buyers to get bank financing (not me, but homeowners), making it harder to sell without owner financing.

I just posted the conference call with Economist Owen Irvine. Listen to his assessment of where the economy is headed. It’s a good time to AVOID RISKS! Options and master leases will be the name of the game for about the next 10 years.

I really want to ge a totall uderstanding of Options and Lease Options from all the webinars and seminars I’veattende it appeares this is the ideal way to obtain property with litttle are no money down. Hey Guys can you give me somme imput on your thoughts on the subject,and my analysis on these to types venues of obtaining Property.

Options and Leases are the ideal way to proceed in this economy.

You can use options to control old, run down properties then wholesale to another investor

You can use leases to control cash flow by subleasing – sometimes you’ll have an option to buy later, sometimes now.

study the sections about options, landlord strategies, marketing, and succcess secrets for more details. I think i’ll make a spearete sectin for the Q & A calls, they ofter contain info about options and leases too but cover all topics

Viewing 5 posts - 1 through 5 (of 5 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.