E-Mail Glitch for Napier Seminar

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.

Viewing 1 post (of 1 total)

I’m sorry if you received two blank emails for the Napier seminar!!!
    I’ve reported the problem to the company we use for email delivery.

If I could have a single day with NO problems it would be a blessing!!!

Anyway… here is what the email should have said:

– – – – – – – – – – –
    Seminar Featuring Jimmy Napier Will Sell Out Soon

In less than one month, the real estate event of the decade will be in Pensacola Florida.

September 12 ? 14 will go down in history as the dates of one of the greatest real estate event ever!

Jimmy Napier has changed the entire financial life of thousands and his advice at this seminar could change your financial life too.

It?s been years since Jimmy has taught at a 3 day event and he will probably never do it again so this is your chance to learn from the master himself.

Come to Pensacola Florida September 12 ? 14 to learn how to :

* Make more money ? faster
    * Get more cash flow ? faster
    * Build more wealth ? faster

Don?t wait! Sign up today at http://www.JimmyNapierSeminar.com or call 1-888-282-1882

The price for this THREE day event is only $597 for one or $997 for two.

One of Jimmy?s most successful students, Clyde Wilson, will discuss how Jimmy changed his financial life forever. Clyde dropped out of high school at the young age of 16. Today he has amassed a fortune in real estate throughout the United States. His holdings include many mobile home parks, assisted living facilities, I-Hop restaurants, Jiffy Lube, and assorted commercial and industrial properties plus much more.

Come to Pensacola September 12 ? 14 to learn how Clyde did it and what SPECIAL ADVICE Jimmy gave him that made all the difference.

Don?t wait until the last minute to sign up because airfare will very expensive. The best time to book your airfare is 15-30 days before your flight. You need to be booking NOW to get the best rates.

( Even I was forced to pay a higher price. Last week it was $147 each way from Dallas. This week it was $187 each way from Dallas. There?s no telling how high it will be next week)

Save money on your airfare and book for flight today. But reserve your space at the seminar FIRST to make sure we still have seats available. We have almost reached the seating limit.

Sign up for the seminar today by calling 1-888-282-1882 or online at http://www.JimmyNapierSeminar.com

I hope to see you there!

To Your Extreme Success,

Jackie Lange

P.S.

Our room block at the Crowne Plaza is almost sold out too.

Viewing 1 post (of 1 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.