Eight Money Making Masters Reveal Their Secrets

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.

Viewing 3 posts - 1 through 3 (of 3 total)

I know I usually send out your weekly email on Friday ? but I?m SO EXCITED that I just could not wait to share some incredible information with you.

For the past 30+ years Jack Miller, Peter Fortunato and Jimmy Napier have been teaching people how to make a fortune with real estate.

If you?ve even been to their seminars, you?ve probably met some of their most successful students and didn?t even know it.

These are not the people with the flashy clothes or the fancy cars or the bling bling that is usually associated with wealth.

Nope!

These are just ordinary folks who have achieved spectacular results by applying the things they learned then developed strategies and systems of their own to make even more money.

There are a handful of ?Money Masters? who have achieved extraordinary success.

And ? are you sitting down ? CREWealth talked EIGHT Money Making Masters in to sharing their secrets to their success with you.

The Money Making Masters will all be in one place at the same time to present a mind-altering seminar to you on June 20 ? 22 in Santa Ana California.

There has never been an event like this before. And honestly, I don?t know if we?ll ever be able to pull something like this off again.

I?ll have more details about the event in a minute?. But first I need to tell you this.

It gets even better because – –

The regular price of the seminar is $497 ( which is a steal of a deal for this caliber of information)

But CREWealth Members can save even more and get a $100 DISCOUNT so they get in for only $397 to learn from Jack, Peter and Jimmy?s brightest students for THREE WHOLE DAYS. Only $397!

If you?re not a CREWealth Member, you should join now to save $100 off the price of this seminar.

But I need to warn you!

This is the first time I have sent out an email about this event. Plus we have 10,000 flyers going out this weekend so I have no doubt that the event will FILL UP FAST.

You can see more details and sign up at CREWealth.com then click on STORE then Seminars.

You can sign up online or call 888- 282-1882 or 972-496-4500 to save your seat at this once in a lifetime event.

So, who are these Money Making Masters?

Twice a week for the next four weeks, I will showcase two Money Making Masters in your weekly emails.

Gary Johnston is the youngest of the 8 Money Masters. He developed proprietary techniques for extracting double-digit yields and cash flow much higher per deal than your average investor. The result – in just a few years, he has been able to achieve wealth and cashflow which take most people 20 years to achieve!

Do you think you could learn a thing or two from Gary? YOU BET!

And he has agreed to share all his best secrets with everyone who attends the seminar in Santa Ana on June 20 ? 22.

Plus, Gary will be our guest speaker on the CREWealth ?Member?s Only? conference call on May 27th at 7 p.m. central time (more details about that next time)

Clyde Wilson who has been an active investor for over 50 years. His real estate holdings include multiple mobile home parks in California and Florida, Two 100-unit each senior centers, commercial, industrial and residential real estate PLUS he?s still buying more. Clyde is a master ?deal maker? and has more tricks up his sleeve than any magician!

With Clyde, you?ll learn that it is the little things you say and do that make a HUGE difference in the outcome of your deals. Join us in Santa Ana June 20 ? 22 to learn what those? little things? are.

If you?re just not getting as much out of your real estate business as you know you could and you should ? then this is an event you surely don?t want to miss.

Go to http://www.CREWealth.com to sign up now for just $497 for non-members or $397 for CREW Members. Or call 972-496-4500 or 888-282-1882

Next time, I?ll reveal two more Money Making Masters!

To YOUR Extreme Wealth,

Jackie Lange

P.S. The one thing that sets these Money Making Masters apart from ordinary investors is their CREATIVITY. Creativity for finding deals. Creativity for structuring offers so they get accepted ? usually with seller financing. Creativity for putting the deals together to maximize cash flow from day one.

On Friday, you can read Jack Miller?s weekly real estate lesson about Creativity! It will be in the Learning Center for Members and the Free Tour area for Non-Members.

Creativity is probably the missing ingredient that is holding you back from the success you desire. It is a skill you can learn.

On June 20 ? 22 in Santa Ana California, you can learn how to quickly and easily develop CREATIVITY so you?ll be more successful. Sign up for the Money Makers seminar now at CREWealth.com

So these guys get together once every 7 years or so, and this year they are in Las Vegas October 2-4. I’m signed up. Who wants to share a suite? While not a once in a lifetime opportunity to see most of these speakers in one place, it’s certainly an uncommon opportunity. Send me an email at [email protected].

Hopefully Jimmy can remember to talk about real estate this time.
    Last time he talked about tow truck opportunities.

Viewing 3 posts - 1 through 3 (of 3 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.