Equity Deal for Private $$ Invest

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.

Viewing 7 posts - 1 through 7 (of 7 total)
  • Those are the numbers I usually use (70% – repair). When I spoke to my PI’s none of them knew the deal spread…they only said they had no $$ to put into deals right now.

I have done a few deals with my PI’s at these type numbers. I am obviously not trying to make a killing on this deal. I think that 9% is a good return on $157,500 ($13,750). At 12% simple for 90 days it would only be $4725.

I WILL be the seller to end buyer.

Jackie,

I have a deal I am putting together but my local PI’s are all tapped out. Can we describe deals here on the forum for the purpose of determining if another member may want to invest into them?

-patrick

Anonymous

Patrick

Sure. You never know where you can find a private lender. Plus we may be able to help you restructure the deal so a private lender is not needed.

Jackie

Thanks.

Here is the deal. Owner wants $160,000 CASH. I am planning to offer $150,000 and close QUICKLY. ARV is $200,000 and was comp’d by real estate agent, who BTW brought me this deal so I have to give to him to sell. He also has interested party at that price.

House needs minor fix-up…one window replaced, some minor drywall repair, carpet and paint inside…est. $5000 max. Fix-up time less than 30 days…sale time less than 90 days (this price range is a winner in this area!)

Here are numbers:

Sale price $200,000
    Commission 12,000
    Closing Costs 3,000 (high)

NET $185,000

Purchase $150,000
    Closing Costs 2,500
    Repairs 5,000

NET COST $157,500

Profit $27,500 @50/50 split = $13,750

Worst cast, they accept NO LESS THAN $160,000 the NET Profit approx. $17,500 and split is $8,750.

Let me know.

Thanks

Anonymous

Patrick

Most private lenders will only lend up to 70% of the after repaired value minus the repair costs so that puts the maximum purchase price at $135,000. Many private lenders will not do the deal if you are over 65% minus repair costs.

The seller pays the realtor commission on the sale side, not you.

Perhaps your private lenders would not do the deal because $150k is too high.

If the deal is Good enough you will always attract the right private lender…

Jim

Where is the property located?

Viewing 7 posts - 1 through 7 (of 7 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.