Feeling Frustrated

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.

Viewing 4 posts - 1 through 4 (of 4 total)
  • I just can’t find the information I’m looking for without having
    to listen to 90 hours of videos/calls. It would be better for me
    if it was laid out in more of step by step format. I know its probably
    me, but my learning style doesn’t mess well with this format. Sorry,
    great content, I’m just having a hard time following.

As a premium member of CashFlowDepot, you got a free book called Flip Deals.
    It is a step-by-step guide to doing wholesale flips.

It says do this first, do that second, do that third (and don’t move on to the next step until you finish the first step)

That may be a good place to start. This little book has helped a lot of people get started with making money with real estate.

Unfortunately, with real estate investing there is not a quick 30 minute answer to how to do certain types of real estate.
    Once you master wholesale flips, then you can move on to other types of real estate investing like Highest Bidder Sales or Master Leasing.

But it is better to focus on just one thing to get started. Wholesale Flips will help you make money fast, build your confidence, teach you negotiating and analyzing properties… all in a risk free way.

the more you learn, the more ways you will be able to solve seller’s real estate problems, so the more deals you can do and the more money you can make. Since everyone is at a different place in their real estate career, we provide a lot of training so there is something for everyone.

Every successful investor I know has spent many hundreds of hours in seminars or doing the online training we have at CashFlowDepot. There’s not a short cut to learning.

But there is a short cut to getting started and making money fast… wholesale flips is it! Read the Flip Deals book.

Hi Jackie,
    Where do you find Flip Deals? I must have missed that book. I didn’t know that was included with the membership.
    Can’t wait to read it.

Thank you for having great patience with me and writing very long and detail responses.

Click on MY Account at the top.

That will will take you to a page that, on the lower left side, has a Quick Start Guide, New Member Bonuses, Special Reports, Coaching Call in number, etc.

The Flip Deals book is in the New Member Bonuses. There are some other surprises waiting for you there too!

Viewing 4 posts - 1 through 4 (of 4 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.