First Owner Finance Deal?

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.

Viewing 5 posts - 1 through 5 (of 5 total)
  • Hello, I have decided to sell one of my houses with owner financing. I was just trying to get an idea of how much (ballpark) everyone is asking for a downpayment and how long it is taking you to find a buyer?

Have a great day!
    Michelle

I’ve had better luck getting people into a lease option than seller financing. I even offered seller financing with only $5,000 down on a $235k house and got 1 call from my marketing. When I changed to L/O with $2,000 down I got it filled right away. I’m in the Salt Lake City area.

Thanks John, I can’t believe you did not have people lined up to buy your house with owner financing. I am in Texas so lease options are a little bit trickier here now. I need to get with my attorney to make sure that everything is done properly.

Thanks again for the info.

Have a great day.

Michelle

Anonymous

Michelle,

In the old days, I was getting 10% down with seller financing. But these days, you’lll be lucky to get 5% down.

Instead of stating how much you want down – it is better to advertise low down and get people to call you. Find out how much money they have to apply towards the purchase of their next home.

You’ll be surprised. Some people will have MORE than 10% down.

Jackie

Thanks Jackie, I really appreciate the advice!

Viewing 5 posts - 1 through 5 (of 5 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.