For Rent By Owner

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.

Viewing 2 posts - 1 through 2 (of 2 total)
  • I’m seeing a lot of For Rent By Owner in my area. I’m thinking that these would be good for Master Lease. Do anyone have a script I can use to approach the owner?

Unless the owner is out of town or has a problem tenant, they would probably not be a good candidate for a master lease. If someone is advertising a rental but has an out of town phone number, that is a good candidate.

it sure does not hurt to contact anyone with a house for rent to ask if they would be interested in guaranteed rent every month and no calls from a tenant ever. They will say what’s the catch? Then you can tell them how you can help.

There is some training for master leasing in Module 7. There, David Tilney and others discuss what to say and how to find good candidates for a master lease.

Some of the best master lease opportunities are houses that are not for rent and they are VACANT. They may even be for sale.

Talk to vacant house owners about a master lease and I bet you get a much better response rate.

Check out the FSBO type web sites to find houses for sale by owner. Then look for properties with no furniture. That is your clue that the house is vacant ( no one living there)

Best of Success!
    Jackie

Viewing 2 posts - 1 through 2 (of 2 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.