Forum Open To Everyone

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.

Viewing 4 posts - 1 through 4 (of 4 total)

To encourage more activity in the forum, we have opened it up to EVERYONE. Hopefully this will help to get some lively discussions going.

Invite your friends and family to ask their real estate questions and share ideas at http://www.CREWealth.com

Anonymous

oops! Just found out we’re having some technical difficulty in getting everyone able to post to the forum and make a reply.

I’m aware of the problem and working on fixing it as fast as I can.

Check this forum post later for an update when it is ready.

Sorry for the inconvenience. (technology is great when you can figure out how to use it)

Jackie

You may want to consider “softening” you criteria for posting…sometimes I feel like I am living in the old “Soviet Union”…I contribute seemingly “helpful” information that eventually is removed by the moderator because it may not be “Jack Miller & Company” product/service friendly:plain:

Anonymous

Eric,

We have never removed any posts that I’m aware of.

But we will not allow the forum to be used as a blatant promotion for other’s products and seminars. There have, however, been many discussions about the pros and cons of other seminars or products between members.

The purpose of the forum is to discuss real estate techniques, strategies and ideas – NOT sales pitches.

After spending more than a year and $60,000 to build this web site (not to mention the ongoing costs to produce video, etc) , and more than 30 years to build the list of customers, I guess we have earned the right to “control” what happens on OUR site.

It is no different than a seminar. We spend tens of thousands of dollars and hundreds of hours to fill up the room, pay for room rental, prepare the materials,…..yet some people think they can waltz in to the seminar to HUSTLE the room to buy their product, service or seminar.

We welcome discussions about anything to do with real estate.

Jackie

Viewing 4 posts - 1 through 4 (of 4 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.