Friday Night ?25 response? checkpoint in order to go on and hold Highest Bidder Sale– low response as of Thursday afternoon

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.

Viewing 2 posts - 1 through 2 (of 2 total)
  • I have my first Highest Bidder Sale scheduled this weekend for a higher-end lakefront home I own in a golfing community nearest Pinehurst, NC.

As of now– Thursday 1pm– I?ve received 1 call and 1 email and some # of people have taken flyers from my flyer box in the front yard. Not throwing in the towel yet, but the low response so far has me wonder if I would really be wise to hold the inspection & sale this weekend.

Your experience says 25 ?responses? else postpone? Bobby Redwine interview of 2.4.09 noted success w/ only 13 responses as of Friday pm. Was this an exception? Want to properly assess the risk.

50 info signs have literally just arrived on my doorstep for placement in the area Friday late afternoon. Though I have a community sign permit it will be challenging to not violate their stringent rules. Have good professional sign in the front yard (and home grown one for 10 days prior). Also a few newspaper ads and various electronic media– just now doing electronic press release. Got stopped cold by the city as I began tacking flyers to mailboxes on Monday so I have resorted to mailings to residents.

This sale is of personal importance so I appreciate your valuable feedback. Thanks in advance.

Paul

Anonymous

I don’t do a Highest Bidder Sale the way Bill Effros does his 5-day sales.

I do NOT want to get any calls or responses prior to the open house

don’t worry about only getting 25 calls. The signs will bring in a TON of buyers for you.

GO FOR IT!

Viewing 2 posts - 1 through 2 (of 2 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.