Gated communities – Open house ideas

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.

Viewing 4 posts - 1 through 4 (of 4 total)

Hank

You can go to the board and request a variance to get more signs our ( ask permission)
    or you can hire people to standing in strategic locations holding signs. Most of your signs will fo outside the gated community anyway.

Also, if you ask people if you can put signs in their yard INSIDe the community then there is probably nothing they can do about it. it’s private property. Avoid putting signs on HOA property.

Does anyone have any ideas on pitfalls & how to overcome gated communities when having an OPEN House (in this case for an HBS)?

I haven’t taken on a home in a gated community before. I’m about 95% certain to get an HBS ok’d by the seller next week and will sked an HBS before Thanksgiving. Others have told me about general difficulties for access and sign advertising in gated communities & since an HBS does signs on steroids – I can only imagine challenges coming up. The seller has told me that “day of event” signs can be put out – that’s good; we’ll reconfirm this with the HOA & security. Otherwise, only one tiny “fsbo” non-advertising sign in the front yard.

I can tell this event will need to be lots of online advertising to get it done successfully. Online ads won’t be an issue. Sure would like to know any hints for dealing with local pitfalls that others have encountered so I can have a game plan for dealing with what may be the unexpected.

Thanks, Hank

Thanks Jackie,

Great advice on CFD as always :)

Anonymous

Let us know how it goes Hank. Good luck with yur Highest Bidder Sale

Viewing 4 posts - 1 through 4 (of 4 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.