Getting an Option on an REO portfolio (for Jackie)

Posted in Options

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.

Viewing 3 posts - 1 through 3 (of 3 total)
  • Hi Jackie ,I believe I heard you say on one of the videos you got an option on 10 reo properties from the bank, 1st ? ,Are banks doing that now and 2nd ?, How do you ask the banks for this.:D John NY

Anonymous

John,

Yes I’ve been able to get options on packages of REO’s but only because I had a standing relationship with the banks.

You’d need to present a plan of how you plan to get the houses moved quickly and show a track record of previous success to make it work.

They are open to new ideas.

Jackie

Jackie:
    I have some notes that I cannot buy from a lender, BUT there is substantial opportunity to make ample money using an option with the lender. I am very positive I can get them 70-80% of their value that will be acceptable and still make a profit. I have worked with this bank before so I have a good relationship with this person.

How did you pitch this to the lender so you can get paid? Did you just use an option contract, what did you use? Contingencies stated in the contract? And if there is a realtor involved on the listing is there any way around them not getting paid?

Thx-Vic

Viewing 3 posts - 1 through 3 (of 3 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.