getting comps and other data

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.

Viewing 5 posts - 1 through 5 (of 5 total)
  • I don’t have access to the MLS, but I want to do research on areas and also get comp information. I have heard that http://www.realquest.com provides this data and it’s very good, but it’s pretty expensive. It looks like there is a parcelquest.com that provides similar data. Has anyone used these or similar services and how did it work? I’d like to find out areas where houses are selling for certain prices, and find out the time and price of previous sales to get an idea of equities.
    – dan

I used realquest.com a few years ago and it is great. However, it is indeed expensive. We had our local investor club arrange a discount for about a year but then they could not get into an agreement for an extension and that was the end of it. I really miss it. Never heard about parcelquest.com.

Rafael

Anonymous

You can usually get partial access to MLS as an affilaite member. no real estate license is required.

I pay $200 a year then $118 every 3 months — it is CHEAP compared to RealQuest.

You may also be able to pay a real estate agent or appraisor’s access fee in exchange for access to MLS

Jackie Lange

Jackie,

Where do you sign up for this affiliate member access to the MLS? That’s not too expensive….

Thx/Rafael

Anonymous

you go through the realtor association in your town.

I just got an email yesterday that they are reducing the quarterly fee to $95 — I think because they are losign so many realtors now.

Viewing 5 posts - 1 through 5 (of 5 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.