Got a Great Little Deal Yesterday

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.

Viewing 8 posts - 1 through 8 (of 8 total)
  • Young Owner (30) inherited the house 7 months ago. Two times she thought she had it closed but the deal fell through at the last minute because the buyer could not get financing.

It’s worth about $120k – $125k

The mortgage balance is is 54,000 and current. Two story 4 bedroom house needs cosmetic repairs only and it Has new HVAC. On one acre and also has a 2500sf metal building on the property.

I have an option for $54,000 and that I will split anything I can sell it for over that 50/50

I’m doing a 1 day open house HIghest Bidder Sale this week to accept offers. I already have one written offer for $60,000 and have private lenders lined up to finance if necessary.

I anticipate that it will sell for about $65,000.

it’s not a big payday but an easy and RISK FREE deal.

I’d rather make less money and do a risk free deal than make more money with more risks.

I would like to come by and check out the HBS if it’s anywhere near our part of the country.

It’s in Wylie, rockwall county.

I had the HBS yesterday. Everyone has until Monday to turn in their offers.

My private lender is ready to go to finance for the lucky winner.

sold the house today! $66,000

$12,000 down and will finance the rest!

we close before thanksgiving

how’s that for a quick turn deal

Fantastic Jackie!

I was wondering why you would sell it that cheap, but to turn it that quickly, at this time of the year (maybe not an issue in TX but definitely an issue in OH), sweeet!

you can turn them quick anywhere if you are offering a great price and great terms

the last two wholesale deals I sold I got 10- 20% down and they were sold to an owner occupant!

Jackie, I’m trying to wrap my head around how you pulled this off with a HBS and doing OF to and Owner Occupant. Can you describe how you structured the payment to the seller, the private lender involvement and the terms of the note?

no private lender was used because I sold with seller financing

when we closed, I bought the house subject to the mortgage balance. I sold at a higher mortgage balance price and it wraps the underlying loan so I’ll get a cash flow.

no payments are made to the seller. she is a serious don’t wanter and just does not want to have to deal with the house or make payments on the house anymore.

Viewing 8 posts - 1 through 8 (of 8 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.