Great Call with Lonnie Scruggs

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.

Viewing 3 posts - 1 through 3 (of 3 total)
  • we had a fantastic conference call with Lonnie tonight. He talked about how easy it is to stay way ahead of inflation when you create our own economy.

I’ll have the call posted on the conference call section on Wednesday.

I just listened to the call. Here’s what I really need to understand.

I’ve “sold” houses on lease options and only 1 has ever exercised the option and bought the house.

Why is the mentality so different between mobile home buyers and single family home buyers?

Are the odds that much better that a mobile home buyer will keep the house vs. a single family home buyer and I won’t have to take back the mobile home?

-Deb in Columbus

Deb

The big difference is the lease option ( they don’t get the deed and still feel like a tenant) vs. SELLING the mobile home ( they get the deed)

it’s the ownership mentality vs the tenant mentality.

Yes, you will get some of the mobile homes back but then you can sell it again. But more will stay than leave.

With mobile homes, it is the most affordable housing they can find. Once they find a place they like, they will stay. Even if you sell them a fixer upper.

i just got a tenant application for a single family house. They have moved 3 times in the last 3 years. They make great money and have good jobs but they have tenant mentality.

I’m not looking for a tenant like that.

I want someone who will move in and stay 10-20 years or more and treat the house like their own.

With mobile homes, i found that often they had family in the same park so that’s another reason they stay and stay.

You won’t find another investment with a higher profit than a mobile home.

Viewing 3 posts - 1 through 3 (of 3 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.