Great conference call tonight

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.

Viewing 7 posts - 1 through 7 (of 7 total)

We had standing room only on the conference call tonight. The phone lines were full.

Everyone wants to know how to find private lenders and how to put deals together with them so it is win-win for everyone

Guest speakers Terrell Sheen, Bobby Redwine and Gary Johnston shared their tips and tricks for finding and working with private lenders.

If you missed the call, you can hear the replay on Wednesday afternoon in THE DEPOT.

To learn even more about finding private lenders I hope you’ll join Terrell, Bobby, Gary and other private lender experts in Dallas Texas April 3 – 5th for the Private Lender Magnet seminar.

For more details, see http://www.PrivateLenderMagnet.com

Cash Flow Depot members get a $100 discount — just type in CFDM in the coupon code area then click on the APPLY button.

So your price for the 3 day seminar is only $397 for one or $697 for two people attending together.

Jackie

If you missed the call tonight, be sure to listen after it’s posted. Lots of great practical info was discussed so everyone can get private money lenders on your team.

Anonymous

An amazing thing happened after the call.

Eddy Drady asked a question during the call. He “talked” about what he was doing and how he needs to find
    private lenders to do more.

After the conference call, I got an email from a guy who heard him and volunteered the use of his money for Eddy’s deals

On the call Bobby and Terrell said TALK about what you are doing and the money will show up.

That’s what Eddy did and now he has access to all the money he needs.

When Walter Wofford and I did a private lender semianr 3 years ago the same thing happened. At least 30% of the attendees at the event were people who wanted to be a private lender and they were looking for people to lend to and how to protect themselves when they do lend money.

I know there are private lenders signed up for the event in Dallas — looking for the right people to invest with.

I hope you can be at the event so the money can find you.

Jackie

Jackie:

At the confrence call Tuesday Terrell and Bobby talked about the way fo spitting the bennifits of Real Estate ownership. A caller wanted to know how his investor could get the depreciation out of a deal and both sill have 50% interest in the property upside. It was suggested that the investor own the property, thus gaining the depreation. That the caller lease the property from the investor with an option to buy 1/2 interest in the property.

My question is with a property held in a Land Trust can you allocate 50% ownership interest to two beneficiaries but have the appriation allocated 100% to one of the beneficiaries?

Don Wede

Hi Jackie,

My name is Bernie Holt and I have followed Jack for over 25 years. I live in Oregon right on the coast in a small town where people still know and talk to each other. I am a Mortgage Broker and deal with private money for property in the State of Oregon. I flipped two properties in early 2008 when everyone said it could not be done. I did good enough as Jimmy Napier would say.

On the call one gentlemen, I believe it was Terrill, stated that if you did not modify the terms of a delinquent balloon payment continued accepting payments for 4 years your note could be eliminated and the payor would get off scott free.

Do you know what Federal law applies to this situation. Is it because this turns the note into a note with no certain ending date an therefore becomes an open ended note which is not legal?

I am looking to find the applicable law that relates to this situation.

Thank you,

Bernie Holt

Anonymous

Bernie

I’d like toknow the details about the balloon note that goes beyond the date too. I’ll call Terrell and get the scoop then report back here.

Jackie

Jackie:

Sorry about the error in my question above. I sould have said depreaction not appreation.

I was interested in that balloon note question also.

Thanks

Don Wede

Viewing 7 posts - 1 through 7 (of 7 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.