HBS in Birmingham Alabama

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.

Viewing 7 posts - 1 through 7 (of 7 total)
  • Anyone near Birmingham want to do a Highest Bidder Sale the weekend of April30th/May1st?

if so, send email to [email protected]
    I can get back to you with details this weekend.

Jackie, I’m interested and have almost 50 signs, but already have commitments that weekend.
    Let me know if postponed a week or 2.
    John Pearson

I will find out if they would be willing to change the date for the HBS.

Thanks John!

Jackie, what became of these 2 leads ?

Both Birmingham properties were sold. We coached the owners on how to do a Highest Bidder Sale. I was not sure if it would work but it did.

Please disclose, if you don’t mind, the numbers and details of the sales,,,,thanks

One of the properties was a single family house. The other was a condo. I did the online marketing. The owners did the two day open house. I coached the sellers. I took calls from buyers before and during the open house and I did the round robin calling. $25,000 and $15,000 profit over the strike price was split with the sellers 50/50. These were sold to retail buyers. I guess you could call this a virtual highest bidder sale because I did the whole thing from the mountains of Panama.

A friend and I are doing 2 highest bidder sales in Panama next weekend. She was at the CashFlowDepot Convention and lives in Panama. The guy videotaping the Convention learned about the HBS method and asked if we could sell his house that way. Then a neighbor of his heard about it and asked if we could sell her house. So, we are doing 2 houses on the same street the same weekend. Each has a strike price of $100,000 below true market value. The agreement is to split the profits 50/50 over the strike price. So it should be about $50,000 profit per house, or a $100,000 weekend!

It’s a whole new ballgame doing all marketing in English and Spanish for the Highest Bidder Sales in Panama. I’ll let everyone know how it goes.

You’ll make about 50% more profit doing a Highest Bidder Sale vs. just doing a wholesale flip. Plus you build a huge buyers list too.

Viewing 7 posts - 1 through 7 (of 7 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.