Heads Up — Contest and Gifts

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.

Viewing 3 posts - 1 through 3 (of 3 total)
  • Hope everyone is enjoying some time with family and friends. My first vegan thanksgiving and I SURVIVED!

I wanted to give you a heads up about a contest and a special deal I’m starting next week.

the contest — sign up YOU (up to) 3 friends for a chance to win a Kindle Fire. The friends cannot be current cashflowdepot members — starting thinking about who you want to refer to so you can get in on the action. The KIndle Fire will be awarded January 1st

One Kindle fire will be awarded to a cashflowdepot member and one will be awarded to a friend referral.

the gift — take care of some of your Christmas shopping. You can buy gift memberships for only $10 – these will be good for 30 days of unrestricted access to CashFlowDepot. Might be a good gift for your adult children, nieces, nephews, or friends… or anyone who is looking for a better way to make a living. We have a very nice holiday greeting card to send with the notice that you gave

Cool deal. I already have my two lucky recipients picked out. I think they’ll be pumped when they get to see what’s available.

I will kick off this promotion the first week in December — get your recipient list ready.

Viewing 3 posts - 1 through 3 (of 3 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.