Hello from sunny columbus ohio

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.

Viewing 2 posts - 1 through 2 (of 2 total)

My name is Louis Fomby (Lisa Wilson is my wife and she ordered the membership so……). I live in Worthington Ohio (a Columbus ohio suburb). I want to learn how to flip option contracts (Because i want/need cash), Have lots of rentals (because i listened to Jacks property management information and i think i can do). I really look forward to learning all I can from this incredible website.

I have no real estate experience, but i did stay at a holiday inn last night! I shall begin on thursday to get purchase contract to buy a property where the seller would net 80% fair market value on a 3 bed room house in a nice neighboorhood. My goal would then be to assign that contract to someone!

I’m not quite sure how to do it yet, but i have a couple of days to figure it out.

thanks

Louis Fomby

Anonymous

Hi Louis

Welcome to the group!

It’s much easier to flip option contracts on wholesale deals than retail deals. But it can certainly be done on retail deals too.
    They key with either of them is to buy the house WELL BELOW market and to always be building a buyers list.

If you build your buyers list first, then you can go foind exactly what they want, you can flip your contract quickly and easily.

If you find the house first, it may or may not be what buyers are looking for so it could take much longer to find a buyer.

You’ll find a wealth of information in the Learning Center. If you have any questions, just post them here.

Jackie

Viewing 2 posts - 1 through 2 (of 2 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.