Help in Arlington Tx

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.

Viewing 3 posts - 1 through 3 (of 3 total)
  • Hello all, I’m new to RE investing and have joined one REI club who meets in Arlington Tx. The problem is that they don’t meet often (they have not had a meeting since I joined nearly 3 weeks ago!)
    I understand through a lot of reading that networking is important in RE investing and I’m trying to establish some relationships with key “team” members in (or near) the Arlington Tx. area, like someone who might know of an investor friendly title co, (one that knows how to do a same day or simultaneous close) Same thing for a good investor friendly attorney, and of course I don’t need to make a big list here of everyone that needs to be on my team as you all are familiar with the rest of whom might be necessary to help move an investor forward towards success.

Any help would be greatly appreciated, it would be great to connect with a fellow investor or two who lives in or near Arlington Tx.
    Thanks

Daniel, if you run a search on StartPage.com using the phrase

REAL ESTATE INVESTOR GROUPS IN FORT WORTH TEXAS

you’ll turn up a large investor club there which has a lot of Arlington, mid-cities, and even some Dallas members. That search may even turn up some of the RE investor clubs in Dallas as well.

Don’t limit your horizons to just the Arlington city limits.

Best wishes,

–Dee

Daniel, I am in Arlington, TX.

Viewing 3 posts - 1 through 3 (of 3 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.