Highest Bidder Conference Call Reminder

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.

Viewing 1 post (of 1 total)

Cash Flow Depot Updates & Conference Call Reminder ? Tuesday September 15th

Would you like to learn how to make $5,000 – $25,000 each week with houses you don?t even own?

Join me for the Tuesday night conference call when I?ll share details about how to get options then sell in 7 days using the Highest Bidder Sale method.

The call starts at
    8 pm eastern
    7 pm central
    6 pm mountain
    5 pm pacific

call 1-218-936-7999

access code 770292

SUPER CHEAP HOUSES?

Also, http://www.SuperCheapHouses.com is open again.
    You can post your wholesale and cash flow properties on the site for FREE.
    You can either sell your houses with a fixed price or a sell using our state-of-the-art
    AUCTION software.

There are already several properties available

Check out the fixer in Austin Texas or the HALF PRICE residential/commercial property in Colorado and the cash flow deal in Michigan.

SuperCheapHouses.com/deals is the place to see what?s available now.

ART OF THE DEAL ?

Over the years I?ve learned that there are three things that separate a really successful investor/entrepreneur from a not-so successful investor.

The most successful investors know how to spot an opportunity, understand how to structure the deal, and take massive action quickly.

The not-so successful investors have a hard time recognizing a deal even when it is staring them right in the face. And when they do find a potential opportunity, they don?t know how to identify what the seller needs, what the seller will take, or how to structure an offer which solves the seller?s problems so they will accept the offer.

There?s a simple solution!

Get the proper training to learn how to identify opportunities and how to structure offers.

Peter Fortunato is teaching the Art of the Deal in Tampa Florida October 17-19th.

See LIVE EVENTS for more details

:wow:

Viewing 1 post (of 1 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.