Highest Bidder Sale

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.

Viewing 11 posts - 1 through 11 (of 11 total)
  • I dug through all the audio files and did find some which were titled highest bidder sale. I have added them to the Highest Bidder Sale section in The Depot.

I know there are a lot more but they are probably titled selling or options and will be hard to locate.

I also know I have taught at least 1-2 sessions at a seminar about doing a highest bidder sale and we will have the video but I’m not sure which seminar. If you have any ideas about which seminar, let me know.

still working on finding more..

Are there any other people who have done one of these recently and been successful with them? We have flirted with trying one on a couple of deals, but ended up going with a more familiar exit strategy. How much does it usually cost you to market a property for an HBS, Jackie?

Hank Baltar did a highest bidder sale a few months ago. it costs about $100 do to a highest bidder sale if you make your own signs. If you have signs made, it will cost about $400 BUT you can reuse the signs over and over again.

The big plus for the highest bidder sale is it creates a LOT of buyers and helps the price or the down payment to go up up up

Do the HBS if you can. Make sure the numbers are right going into it and your HBS should be successful.

As of tonight, I am negotiating with 3 sellers right now with the HBSs to be done before Christmas if the folks get on board (Jackie two more returned my calls after I spoke with you this morning). I’m real confident on two of them if the sellers will sign up in the next couple days. The other is iffy due to the seller not being motivated enough (yet).

No fancy advertising on my part to find theses. All 3 potential HBSs were sitting on Craigslist over the past month. One estate sale, one out of town owner, and the last a local investor who wants to sell a low end property that isn’t cash flowing (but should) thanks to horrible financing & impending balloon (guess who’s now on my future buyers lists?). With patience, anyone who looks should find similar potential HBSs in your local Craigslist.

Will provide details of my deals as they happen.

Hank

congrats Hank!! can’t wait to hear the details after you sell them!

to do a highest bidder sale, you need to get an option on the property. so you should study the OPTION section to learn how to get an option. my options are rarely for more than 30 days for a highest bidder sale.

We’ll talk about getting options and doing a highest bidder sale on the Tuesday. November 29th call.

I really think these techniques offer the best opportunity for making a lot of money fast.

Remember, there will be a conference call on Tuesday, November 29th about getting Options on properties then doing a Highest Bidder Sale.

I scheduled 2 hours for this call so there will be plenty of time to answer your questions.

Call starts at 7 pm central

call 1-214-775-0917
    Access code 929815

Call is for MEMBER’s ONLY

Thanks for a super call tonight. I really enjoyed the refresher. Great timing for the HBS call.

Jackie,

Some one just threw you a slow pitch and you hit it out of the park. Great call Tuesday night. Anyone who did not hear that call go to the confrence calls and listen.

Don Wede

Jackie,

I got cut off from the call about 100 minutes into it. I’ll catch the rest of it on the recording.

I’ve heard you talk about HBS and options a few other times. The message is so valuable I need to repeat it through my sleep cycles!

Thanks for all the great information. Now I need to put it to work!

Thanks all. I’;l be uploading the replay to the conference call area and I’ll put a copy in the Highest Bidder Sale section too. go get some options.

Viewing 11 posts - 1 through 11 (of 11 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.