Highest Bidder Sales Ready

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.

Viewing 20 posts - 1 through 20 (of 21 total)
  • We’re working the leads that are coming in and have 7 Highest Bidder Sale opportunities.

But everyone who said they want to help with a Highest Bidder Sale said they only want to do deals in their own backyard.

Unfortunately, none of the leads match up with someone who volunteered to help and split the profit.

While I’m at the Panama Convention, several of us are going to try to come up with a better plan for all these motivated seller leads and HBS opportunities.

Jackie,
    If I have the time and the deal is juicy enough I am not opposed to travel.
    Don Wede

Hi Jackie,
    We are willing to travel and help if the sales are in the west. Where are the deals located?
    Lynette Wilson

Hi Jackie, count me in. I will travel to make it happen.

Here’s a thought. I’m just south of the Minneapolis/St. Paul area. I am about to close on a package of 4 assisted living facilities, pack up my family and move to Arizona to manage them. I already own one and it is going great. I need to sell my house to do it. Would it make sense to do a HBS on it? I would rather pay some of the people on this forum instead of a realtor to help sell it. The comps are around $400-$420 maybe. We are working on fixing all the little things, and it should be ready to go in May.

Would be interested in everyone’s opinions.

Jackie, just saw this, I’m In Marietta, GA Happy to work any leads you have in the general Atlanta North Area.. also a Licenced RE Broker with Full MLS access, ect.

You know I am willing to travel for an HBS.

Anyone want a deal in Birmingham Alabama – your profit should be about $25,000 to $35,000?

Jackie,
    Do you have a date set or is the date still open?
    Don Wede

The Alabama HBS is suppose to happen April 30th and May 1st. But have not been able to find anyone to do it yet.

Jackie,
    I would drive their from Illinois for that kind of money, but I have obligations I can’t get out of. Sorry
    Don Wede

I do not have any experience or material but I’m will to learn quick. I would be a 12 hour drive for me but willing to do it

The owners ( and I) did not realize that they picked Labor Day weekend for the HBS. That’s not a good time to do the sale. I’m working with them to set a new date in May.

Just got another seller in the Birmingham area who would like to do a sale too.

Maybe we can schedule 2 at the same time.

Jackie,
    If I have the time I will drive the 18 hours if necessary.
    Don Wede

Jackie,
    I’m still available just let me know the dates.

Hal

A highest bidder sale would be the best way to sell your house fast… so you can get to Arizona.

Let’s do a conference call sometime to talk about your ALFs.

Because we’ve had such a hard time finding anyone to do a HBS in some locations, we have come up with a plan B. I’ll have more details about it soon.

Hi Jackie,
    I’m willing to drive. Just let me know the day

Sorry – just saw this Jackie. I will email you to do the conference call.

Hi Jackie,
    I have 2 HBS sales coming up in June – need to post them on your designated website highestbiddersale.com – Please let me know how and when I can post it.
    Thanks.

Viewing 20 posts - 1 through 20 (of 21 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.