How do I get started

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.

Viewing 6 posts - 1 through 6 (of 6 total)

I am brand new to the world of real estate and very excited about it’s potential to make lots of money. However, I have no idea where do I start. I want to start my business doing Mobile Homes, Wholesaling, and lease-options. I was told you should buy and sell real estate under a S or C corporation but you should buy and hold in an LLC. I want to start my business the right way. So what are things I need to do first in order to protect myself and operation a totally legitimate business.

Thank in advance,

Maurice

Welcome Maurice.
    Have you read Jackie’s book ” Real Estate on Steroids” ? That’s where I started. I then read a few Jack’s books and listened to lots of audios.

Wholesaling and mobile homes are the best place to start as there is little risk.

Maurice

Welcome to the family at CashFlowDepot.com

Arcinio is right. Start with reading my book Real Estate Profits on Steroids. You get it free as a member. Click on the green box at the top left that says New member Bonuses and Quick Start Guide.

For your real estate business, start with some wholesale deals. Don’t worry about LLCs and Corporations until you actually DO A DEAL. Get a few deals under your belt, then we can talk about entity selection.

For learning what to do and how to do it, follow the advice in the Quick Start Guide. for your training.

Don’t try to do 3 or 4 techniques at the same time. To start with, focus on i thing only, get good at that then add another technique.

If an opportunity comes along and you’re not sure what to do with it, get on the forum to ask for help. We’re here to help you succeed!.

Best of Success
    Jackie

Thank you Jackie and Arcinio. I will follow your advice and keep you updated with my progress.

We’ll be right here to help!

Depending on the state you are doing deals with real estate or MHs, the use of trusts
    (either Land Trust or Personal Property Trust) can be a benefit to your privacy. Check
    NaREIA.com or Meetup Group to locate a local Real Estate Investor Association in your area.

Viewing 6 posts - 1 through 6 (of 6 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.