How to justify to the homeowner what their house can afford on the lease?

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.

Viewing 5 posts - 1 through 5 (of 5 total)
  • How do I explain to the home owner how much their house can afford to pay on mo basis, to make sure I can create a positive cash flow? Market rents are $1200 a mo.
    What has to be in count?
    Taxes
    Insurance
    Management
    Vacancy?
    My profit?($250.00 a mo.)

Would I have a Percentage or numbers to that and what they are.

Thank you kindly for suggestions.

Sincerely
    Lilia Russell
    301-481-4994
    [email protected]

the bigger question is

what works needs to be done to this house to get it ready to rent and how much will that cost?

as a master lease, you sure do NOT want to be doing any repairs.

not sure a master lease is the way to go with this one

My two comments are about the same house, Jackie.
    The $159 K would be in perfect shape,
    It needs new roof, new floors, kitchen and baths upgraded , paint in and out.
    Plus the driveway should be put in as it is just a gravel patch grown over with grass.
    If I need to rent it out now it is possible, it is in living condition but it also would be a good candidate for a tenant-buyer who would be willing to do his own renovations.
    This place can be rented for $1100/mo.
    Please let me know how to put together my offer.
    Thank you kindly for a quick response.

This is not a good candidate for a master lease!

The only thing you should do with this house is gt an option for as low as possible then try to sell it to someone else, perhaps with a highest bidder sale, so you can make a little profit.

What is the lowest option price you can get? $80,000 would be the right number for cash. You could pay a little more if they would seller finance for a year, with low low payments.

Looks like $80,000 was a really good offer for this property. They should have taken it.

No one can get bank financing for a house in this condition.

So, you’ll need to find a cash buyer or one who has private lenders already lined up.

If you can’t get an option then sell it to someone else, I would not advise doing a master lease on this property.

Thank you kindly for your suggestion, Jackie. It was very helpful.
    Respectfully
    Lilia Russell

Viewing 5 posts - 1 through 5 (of 5 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.