? how to structure offer?

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.

Viewing 3 posts - 1 through 3 (of 3 total)

He says he will Rent if he does not get his price eh? Well, then he will have to continue thinking about it. Offer a L.O. and that way he has to pay the taxes and insurance. He would get his price though, and you might even add a performance lease and or extra couple months to close?? You could offer 5 Million dollars if the terms are right.?

Roy

Bud

Oh, I just remembered that Texas has Lease Option laws, well, as Jackie says “There is ALWAYS a WAY”. I am sure Jackie can add a good reply here.

Roy

Are there any suggestions re; how to structure an offer to a Seller who owns upscale oceanview f/c ppty; will carry financing…he says he is stuck on price; but flexible on terms…is moving out/state to live w/family

he is an active, stair climbing, beach hiking 88 year old w/past ownership of apartmt bldgs, etc.

His price is above market;
    there is an abandoned luxury dev’t next to him:
    steel girders sticking up…in an exquisite, rather high end area.

I am ok about his price in the long run; but want to know if there is some way to write an offer at low market price, to keep property taxes in right range….then have the rest of the asking price be structured for paymt down the road, or….?

He prefers no more responsilibity /nor thinking about ppty…but says he will rent it out if he can’t get his price (until market recupes).

I like the owner financing and his apparent flexibility on terms. Historically, our prices do appreciate over the long run at a high pace here…but I don’t want any negative cash flow problems. Am ok about a partner/owner occupant type, or am ok about managing it myself if a lease purchase….

Any ideas? Most of all, I want to not pay property taxes on the above market portion of the price; want minimal monthly payments…

d

Viewing 3 posts - 1 through 3 (of 3 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.